– Miguel? – Yes? – Aren’t you afraid of what is waiting us? – Not at all. I decided to study physics to understand… – Don’t tell me your tale or I will be forced to tell you mine! And … Continue reading
– Pamela, I will never forget you! How could I pay you for all your help? – Luc, I told you we don’t work this way here. – Indeed she told us. A little bit drunk still, we managed to … Continue reading
– I want to come back. I can’t stand it here anymore.- Luc was seriously blue. He drunk like a litre and a half (three big mugs) of the IPA special. Devices don’t work here very well (they never did) … Continue reading
– Paul, what’s your speciality? – I’m running out of ice breakers with Luc, that seems to be quite a character, so instead of pinching him, I go for Paul. – We didn’t start our speciality yet. – Doubt. I … Continue reading
– I’m from System Geneve. That means the old Switzerland. – Luc was not looking at us when we speaking. Was he trying to hide something, or was it only shame? – You know Switzerland didn’t change so much after … Continue reading
– Ahai my friends. Do you buy or sell? – Ahai, Pamela. I will buy a pack of Marlboro and a big beer. And what do you want, guys? – I remembered that we were not properly introduced. Paper man … Continue reading
Family, lifestyle, food and everything in between!
Where a bookish mom in SoCal writes
Linux Tutorials - Linux Tools - Linux Games - Linux Downloads - Linux Scripts
Quartz is a digitally native news outlet for the new global economy.
El Blog de la Ensaladilla Rusa